One of the things that makes your wedding so special is how many family members and friends have gathered to celebrate you and your fiancé. People have been getting more and more creative at coming up with guestbooks that can later be displayed in your house. Check out our top 10 favorites below and let us know your favorite guestbook idea in the comments!
1. For the couple who loves photos: have everyone take a Polaroid picture to create an album of your most loved ones!
2. For the couple who loves to travel: use a globe! You can go classic with it, or paint it with a fun saying. Another option is to use a map, since your guests mean the world to you!
3. For the creative couple: you can have a puzzle made with the same number of guests you plan to have at your wedding. After the reception, you can piece the puzzle together and frame it as a way to symbolize how all of these wonderful people in your life came together.
4. For the outdoorsy couple: you can paint a pallet beforehand to match your wedding and have all of your guest sign it, then you can hang it up in your home.
5. For the couple with a bucket list a mile long: you can have all of your guests write in a journal their favorite trip they’ve been on. Maybe you’ll get some new ideas to add to your list.
6. For the Wine Obsessed couple: I know you have too many corks to count at home that you keep saying you’ll do something with. Wine not use them at your wedding? Get a shadowbox from any craft store and have all of your guests sign a cork, then pop it in the box!
7. For the Tech Savvy couple: Today is all about technology and for you, we suggest doing a video montage of your guests. Provide a couple of hand held video cameras where guests can record a message to you. You can later watch your and relive your wedding!
8. For the couple who loves game night: Before your wedding, make a pair of cornhole boards or order some online. Then all of your guests can sign the boards so every time you break them out for game night or a BBQ, you’ll remember your amazing wedding!
9. For the couple who loves the beach: Have all of your guests write their love/marriage advice on a scroll, then put them all in a bottle. After, you can check out your Messages in a Bottle and maybe pick up some tips or tricks about marriage.
10. For the classic couple: you can never go wrong with traditional and a nice leather-bound book where your guests can write their well wishes. Cheers to the happy couple!