Soft and sweet pretty pastel bouquets we love
1. Roses and Honey by Haydees Creative Flowers: This soft, romantic and vintage bouquet uses timeless and classic peach Garden Roses, pink Esther Roses, Parrot Tulips and Scabiosa filled in with blush Stock and Dusty Miller and accented with necklaces that adorn the stems.
2. Spring is in the Air by Cherry Blossom Floral Design: The gracious and talented Kyioko from Cherry Blossom Floral Design put together this bouquet with Garden Roses, Spray Roses, Lisianthus, Scabiosa and then added and filled with Buddleia, Nigella, Maidenhair Fern and Feverfew. She wrapped the stems with lovely vintage lace. A perfect pick for our Spring Insert Cover coming out April 1.
3. Soft Romance by Indulge Weddings & Special Events: A beautiful blush and peach bouquet brimming with peony, Garden Roses, Astilbe, succulent and Dusty Miller is always a spring time favorite.
4. Perfect for the late-summer bride by Moments in Bloom: Peach, white and a touch of yellow blooms full of Roses, Spray Roses, Carmel Antique Garden Roses, Scabiosa pods and Cottage Yarrow make a sensational bridal bouquet
5. A Garden Party by Seven Stems Floral Design and Events: A variety of flowers were used to create this stunning look, including Garden Roses, Veronica, Peonies, Roses, Star of Bethlehem, Budlia, peach Yarrow, Stock, Llisianthus and Scabiosa Pods with mint leaves, green leaves, Geranium and Feverfern.