Can you believe it’s already the 4th of July?!? Our friends at BevMo! have some very patriotic cocktail recipes to kick your holiday into high gear. These could also make some really fun signature cocktails for your wedding!
Hurry to your closest BevMo! and stock up for the holiday, just remember to please drink responsibly!!
Festive Firecracker Cocktail
- 1¼ oz 1941 Vodka
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1¼ oz Blue Curaçao
- ¾ oz Grenadine
- Splash of Simple Syrup
- 1. Pour grenadine into bottom of an empty Collins glass.
- 2. Add ice.
- 3. Gently pour curaçao over spoon to layer over grenadine.
- 4. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- 5. Strain over curaçao and serve.
- 3 pounds watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1 ¼ cups ginger ale
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 or 4 splashes bitters
- 1. Purée 3 pounds watermelon in a food processor.
- 2. In a large pitcher, muddle 2 tablespoons fresh mint with 1 tablespoon superfine sugar.
- 3. Fill it with ice cubes.
- 4. Stir in 2 cups purée, 1¼ cups ginger ale, ¼ cup vodka, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, and 3 or 4 splashes bitters.
- 5. Garnish with fresh mint.
- 1 part Pinnacle® Tropical Punch Vodka
- 1 part Dekuyper® Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 2 parts Lemon Soda
- 1 part Grenadine
- Mint Sprig
- Lightly mix the vodka and lemon soda in a cocktail shaker with ice and set aside.
- In a tall glass, add the grenadine slowly to the bottom.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Strain the vodka soda mixture over the back of a bar spoon, followed by the blue curacao.
- Garnish with fresh mint, lemon rind star and berries. (optional)
Independence Day Fireworks Cocktail
1.5 ounces Hangar One Citron Vodka
1 ounce Trés Agaves Tequila
1 ounce homemade limeade
1 ounce pineapple juice
4 ounces Angry Orchard Apple Ginger
Fill a martini shaker with ice. Add the Hangar 1 Citron Vodka, Trés Agaves tequila, homemade limeade, pineapple juice. Shake a few times to mix, then strain into a pint glass filled with ice. Top with Angry Orchard, garnish with a lime, and serve.
Red, White, & Blue Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (Note that you will be incorporating several fruits, so you should rely on a dryer, subtler wine like a Pinot Grigio)
- 1 ½ cups sparkling lemonade
- ½ cup vodka Go with a classic like Grey Goose to please the crowd, or venture for the spicy Hangar One Straight Vodka distilled from Viognier grapes and Midwestern grains.
- 2 large granny smith apples
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- The morning of your festivities (likely July 4th) wash your Granny Smith apples and slice them fairly thin.
- Use your star-shaped cookie cutter to create patriotic star-shaped apple pieces. Plan your cuts so you yield as many stars as possible from each slice.
- The rest of the process is simple. In a large pitcher add the white wine, sparkling lemonade, and vodka of your choice.
- Wash the remaining berries and add the apple slices, blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries.
- Feel free to stir in order to mix the berries, but do not shake once the vodka is in the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for up to four hours before serving, and prepare for your all-American beverage to be a smash hit.
Serving Suggestions: When you’re ready to unveil your Red, White, & Blue Sangria serve it chilled and drink immediately. Mason jars are great glasses for this type of drink – the round design showcases the colorful assortment of berries and the clinking of the glass is pleasing to the ears. Add some patriotic flair by including blue or red-striped straws and coordinating cocktail parasols.
Aqua Blue Vodka Punch
- 2 cups of vodka
- 1 cup of Blue Curaçao
- 2 cups of chilled lemonade
- 4 cups of frozen pineapple juice
- Garnish with a lemon or cherry
- Stir together the vodka, curacao and lemonade, blending in the frozen pineapple juice last to lend a slushy texture.
Red, White and Blue Shots
- 1 part DeKuyper® Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1 parts DeKuyper® Peachtree® Schnapps Liqueur
- 1 parts Grenadine
- Pour grenadine into the bottom of a shot glass.
- Gently float DeKuyper® Peachtree® Schnapps over the grenadine.
- Gently top the shot glass with DeKuyper® Blue Curacao Liqueur.
Apple Pie Cocktail
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 8 oz apple cider
- 1 oz half & half
- caramel sauce
- 2 oz Cinnamon Whiskey
- In a cocktail shaker, add vodka, whiskey, apple cider, and heavy cream.
- Cover and shake for 30 seconds. Add ice and pour cocktail shaker contents equally divided between 2 glasses.
- Drizzle top of drink with a little caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Cocktail Recipes all from BevMo!
Go ahead, you know you’ve earned it this week!! This weekend is the perfect time to cool down with this “Berry Berry Nice” cocktail. (scroll down for the recipe)
Berry, Berry Nice Cocktail by Swift & Stiff Cocktail Bars
Drink Recipe: Mix together
-Giffard Rasberry Liquor
-Fresh Lemon Juice
Garnish with: Sliced Strawberry and Raspberry Froth.
As things heat up this summer, why not cool down with a Summer Breeze?? Best part is, you won’t break a sweat, it’s quick and easy to make from BevMo! (recipe below)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add contents.
- Shake well, strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a small watermelon ball.