1. Do make time for a trial look with a professional hair stylist before your wedding.
2. Do allow plenty of time for color and or cuts before your day so your hair look and length are “just right”.
3. Do consider the overall look of the gown, type of event(formal or informal) and time of day of your wedding when choosing a hair style.
4. Do look for interesting accessorizing veils, hair pieces etc to finish the look.
5. Do use a professional hair stylist, your photos will show, its worth the extra expense and hiring one that is a ‘wedding specialist” is important!
1. Don’t forget your photos will last a lifetime, a good stylist will know the types of products to use to make the hair style last the day.
2. Don’t be afraid to try different looks and ask for advice from the professionals- your dress style and neckline as well as color and material will play a role in the style that will “fit” the look.
3. Don’t wait to the last minute to book your trial, this will allow you plenty of time to make the important changes that are suggested.
4. Don’t forget to ask for a look book, most wedding hair stylist will have a book of hair styles they have done. Ask for suggestions for your type of hair.
5. Don’t bring photos in of ooks that you like, pull them from magazines like San Diego Style Weddings, hair stylist think in photos and sometimes its hard to explain the look you want.
We highly recommend the stylist that we choose to work with on the many styled shoots that we feature. We look carefully at their work and portfolio.