It’s cold and rainy today in SoCal, so why not mix up one of these cocktails from BevMo! to take the chill off??
Hot Buttered Rum
- 2oz Myer’s Dark Rum
- 2tsp Trader Vic’s Hot Buttered Rum Batter
- 4oz Hot Water
- Pour rum into an Irish coffee glass or mug.
- Add two teaspoons of the hot buttered rum batter.
- Fill with hot water (not boiling) and stir well.
Healing Hot Toddy
- 1 ½ oz whiskey
- 1 oz honey
- 2-3 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz hot water
- Combine ingredients in your favorite mug.
- Combine whiskey, honey, lemon juice and hot water, then stir.