We asked Sales & Marketing Director, Kathleen Doeller of Culinary Concepts to put together some popular questions that brides and grooms have when it comes to booking a catering service for their wedding. Here are those questions to help you choose the best catering service for your special day; these questions can be applied to any event!
1. Do you have packages, or do you customize your menus
2. What is included in your proposal and pricing?
3. Do you own all of your own equipment; kitchen, china, flatware and linen?
4. How can we ensure that what we experience at our tasting with you, will it be the same quality for a large group at our wedding?
5. Do you prepare and cook your menu items “on-site?”
6. What is the best way to calculate a gratuity for the staff that cooks and serves us?
7. How far out from our wedding date should we sign a catering contract?
8. Do you have a liquor license?
9. How do you handle bar services and fees are included?
10. What other services does your company offer, such as napkin folding, coordination, coordinating rentals and venues?
11. What is the criteria for hiring a day of coordinator? Should we consider one?