you can’t open your web browser or flip through a magazine without
seeing something “Gatsby” related. Today I was feeling a bit “Gatsby”
myself, so it seemed appropriate to put together a “Great Gatsby”
inspiration board. Actually this is probably board number one of many,
the inspiration is endless!
1. The cocktail of choice…bubbly of course. We love étoile Rosé from Chandon Wines
3. Sherbet silk crepe satin A-line bridal gown with silver embroidered overlay, jeweled empire bodice with crystal shoulder straps, sweep train from LAZARO
5. The gorgeous handbag from Marchesa
exudes the glamour of the roaring 20’s.
6. Satin V-neck gown with beautiful deco details from Jenny Packham
7. Over-the-top elegance in this beautiful boxed invitation set, embellished with an antique brooch from Papagraphics
8. The Savoy, a diamond and freshwater cultured pearl headpiece with detachable brooch, inspired by a Native American design in the Tiffany Archives. From The Great Gatsby collection by Tiffany & Co.
, inspired by Baz Luhrmann’s film in collaboration with Catherine Martin. Photo by Carlton Davis
10. “Great Gatsby” themed cake created for SDSW by Cute Cakes
11. Flapper inspired gown from Marchesa