Production Assistant &
San Diego Style Weddings Magazine is looking for a
Production Assistant Intern to support the small but efficient
production department with the design and creation of our popular regional bridal
Description, Assisting in:
- Maintaining the production schedule
- Follow up with clients about submitting artwork
- Editorial proofing, advertisement proofing
- Photo research, photo retouching
- Creating advertisements
- Blog, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts, maintaining
social networking sites
- Email blasts
Adobe Suite CS5: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign a must
- Sophisticated design style and creative ideas
Ability to multi-task, extremely organized and detail oriented.
Computer literate, know MS Word and Excel.
Ability to work in a deadline-driven, team environment.
Be responsible and enthusiastic about learning the business.
Available now, starting with 3 days a week – Flexible hours/days,
we are willing to work around your school schedule. But prefer a consistent
Submit your resume with sample work to:
Must have a portfolio. This is an unpaid internship with lots of opportunity to work one-on-one and
learn print production. Definite resume and portfolio builder.