Pantone recently announced the 2012 color of the year is Tangerine Tango.
Tangerine Tango is a spirited reddish orange and continues to provide the energy boost we need to recharge and move forward.
“Sophisticated but at the same time dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango is an orange with a lot of depth to it,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “Reminiscent of the radiant shadings of a sunset, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness and adrenaline rush of red with the friendliness and warmth of yellow, to form a high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.”
So get inspired and be bold and throw a little Tangerine into the mix at your weddings.
1. Pamella Roland
2. Elva Fields
3. Pear Tree Press
4. Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ Sandal www.nordstrom.com
5. JUDITH LEIBER
6. Create a bright citrusy candy buffet
7. OPI Atomic Orange http://www.opi.com/
9. Nordstrom Woven Silk Tie www.nordstom.com
10. Sofia Vergara KMART
11. Bobbie Brown Bobbi Brown ‘Neons & Nudes’ Lip Gloss in Citrus